Date: August 30, 2019
Tulsa is a green part of Oklahoma City which was settled in 19th century by a Native American tribe and is known for its art & architecture. HOTEL GLENPOOL welcomes you to spend your vacation in our town to feel rejuvenated.
It has museums which are rich in history and culture and entertain its several visitors; also there are science museums for educational purposes for enhancing your knowledge like Tulsa Air & Space Museum & Planetarium.
Entertainment zones in Tulsa:
• Safari Toes H20 Water Park (just 14.6 miles away from us) has silver bullet, slide, and exotic birds and reptiles attraction and much more to double your recreational fun.
• BOK Center (just 10 miles away from us) is a multipurpose arena where events and indoor activities take place.
• Tulsa Performing Arts Center(13.2 miles away from us) has four main theatres for performing arts, an art gallery etc.
Other tourist attractions:
• Turkey Mountain Park
• Tulsa zoo
• Tulsa Botanic Garden …… and many more.
• Our hotel is just 34 kilometers away from Tulsa International Airport.
The happening town of Tulsa keeps hosting events of different genre which are quite interesting like an upcoming event called, “Just Between Friends” which is a consignment sale event, beneficial for new mothers.
Reserve your stay with us to get budget rooms with excellent hotel service. We provide well –equipped and clean rooms with free Wi-Fi accessibility and free continental breakfast to our guests. We have ADA accessible rooms for our special guests to provide them comfortable accommodation. We have a secured parking lot where you get free self-parking facility.
Visit our website https://www.hotelglenpool.com or call us directly on (918) 518-6000.